What are Vans Laces?
Vans laces are the no-frills, classic laces used on the iconic slip-on shoes. Vans laces are regularly used on other varieties of shoes as well, from low-tops to high-tops. They are typically made from a combination of cotton, polyester, and nylon, and are available in various colors. The laces are round, flat and have a smooth texture.
What You Need to Tie Vans Laces
The most basic way to tie your Vans laces requires only two things: the laces themselves and your hands. You can use a shoehorn to help you get your feet into the shoes and a shoe brush to clean them up afterwards. However, if you have trouble getting your laces to stay tied, you may need a few extra supplies.
Step-by-Step Guide for Tying Vans Laces
1. Start by threading the laces through the eyelets on each side of the shoe. Make sure the laces are even in length and that the loose ends are on the same side. If you’re having trouble threading the laces, you can use a shoehorn to help.
2. Grab the two loose ends in one hand and cross them over each other. Make sure they are crossed in the same direction on both sides of the shoe.
3. Take the lace in your other hand and loop it around the crossed laces. Pull it tight and make sure it is looped in the same direction on both sides of the shoe.
4. Take the two loose ends and thread them through the loop you just made. Pull the laces tight to make sure they are secure.
5. Finally, tie the two loose ends in a bow knot. Make sure the knot is snug and secure.
Tips for Keeping Your Vans Laces Tied
If you have trouble keeping your Vans laces tied, there are a few tricks you can use. First, you can try using elastic laces. These laces are stretchy and help keep your shoes snug, so you don’t have to worry about them coming undone. You can also try using laces with a lock, such as Lock Laces. With this type of laces, you tie them in a regular knot and then use the lock to keep them secure.
If you are having trouble tying your Vans laces, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure the laces are even in length and that the ends are on the same side. You can also use a shoehorn to help you get the laces through the eyelets. Finally, if you have trouble keeping the laces tied, try using elastic laces or laces with a lock.
Tying your Vans laces doesn’t have to be a challenge. With just a few simple steps, you can easily tie your laces and keep them secure. If you’re having trouble, try using elastic laces or laces with a lock. With the right tools and a little bit of practice, you’ll be able to tie your Vans laces with ease.